Trick of light?

My desk faces a window outside of which is blooming a beautiful Yoshino
Cherry.  It's been hot (80s) and sunny the past few days but today it's grey
with 40 mph wind gusts.  I've been looking dreamily at the blooms on this
tree for years and in all kinds of weather they have always been a pristine
snowy white cloud of blossoms.  But today, for what seems the first time to
me, they appear to be a blushing pink.  Is there something wrong with my
eyes?  Is it the difference in the daylight from one day to the next?  or
the maturity of the flowers? or what?  And why did I never notice it before?

Kitty