Weather

I heard about Indiana's tornadoes this morning.  Hope everybody on the list
is safe.  I'm also hoping we don't get any twirlies today.  Heavy thunderstorms
with the possibility of severe weather are forecast for this afternoon and
tonight.  Spring is my favorite season, but I could definitely do without the
storms.

zem
zone 7
West TN