RE: Money Makin' Time!

Well, it's over - thank God!  We had the most fantastic weather Friday &
Saturday.  I spent Friday trying to set up my plant sale while having to
deal with neighbors who wanted first pick.  It took until 9pm to finish.
The sale was today from about 8 to 2, but most transactions took place
between 8:30 and 10:30.  My sister described it as feeling like being
swarmed by locusts. In the end I sold all but a handful of about 450 pots
and made a profit of $1003.00.  Probably $40 was actual garage sale stuff;
everything else was plants.  Highest price was $9 on a very nice Geranium
wlassovianum (that I sort of hoped wouldn't sell. but I still have one I
didn't dig).  I sold about 45 pots of spring03 hosta seedlings in 4 inch
pots for 50cents each.  Frankly, Daryl, if I can get $9 for a geranium at a
garage sale, I think your MG group should reconsider their pricing.

Kitty