Re: WEATHER!! Now tornados

In a message dated 4/26/04 6:36:32 AM, mhobertm@excite.com writes:

<< we even had a tiny, tiny earthquake once when I was in college >>

Melody, I don't remember that but you may have been in school when the
tornado hit Jordan (just a spot in the road and just west of Ames btwn Ames &
Boone).  This was a storm that was filmed from the ground and a reporter was flying
in it.  It had a special name which I don't recall and was multi funnels
within the storm and it also hit, passed & came back.  Do you recall that at all?