From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:31:09 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] WEATHER!! Now tornados

In a message dated 4/26/04 6:36:32 AM, mhobertm@excite.com
writes:<br><br><< we even had a tiny, tiny earthquake once when I was in
college >><br><br>Melody, I don't remember that but you may have been in
school when the <br>tornado hit Jordan (just a spot in the road and just
west of Ames btwn Ames & <br>Boone). This was a storm that was filmed
from the ground and a reporter was flying <br>in it. It had a special
name which I don't recall and was multi funnels <br>within the storm and
it also hit, passed & came back. Do you recall that at all?<br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com