Re: apple tree

Not Bonnie, but it could and it might not...depends on so many
factors.  I've had stumps sprout and produce fine trees and shrubs
and also had them rot and kill the new growth....just depends.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

> From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
> Bonnie,
> Your explanation makes sense, but it leads me to another qstn
Melody might