From:  [mailto: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 06:03:37 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] WEATHER!! Now tornados

At least you have basements in Iowa! Not here in Texas.<br><br>Pam
Melody<br>Sent: 4/26/2004 7:39:22 PM<br>To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] WEATHER!! Now
tornados<br><br>> Yeah...and for some reason all the kids seem to think
its cool to have to hang out in the basement...nutty creatures!<br>>
--- On Mon 04/26, F M Ferrari < fm4re@swbell.net > wrote:<br>> From: F M
Ferrari [mailto: fm4re@swbell.net]<br>> To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 14:24:22 -0700 (PDT)<br>> Subject: Re: [CHAT]
WEATHER!! Now tornados<br>> <br>> Oh Jim, you need to be here during the
midst of it! The media tracks<br>> the<br>storms and gives a
play-by-play detail of where it's heading.<br>> Last<br>Wednesday we
were still at work and especially got concerned<br>> when the<br>storm
center was heading to the intersection that houses the<br>>
hail<br>> the size of golf balls and it knocked off all<br>the "whirly
whig"<br>> things from my maple tree in the back. Some roads in<br>the
northeast of<br>> the city looked like slush from a winter storm!
I worked for the federal prison<br>> system, I went to El Reno once
kid, I <br>was horrified by what I saw. I'd<br>> lived through
earthquakes in <br>California and a hurricane in Florida<br>> by then,
but I'd never seen such <br>damage before. Really scary. Just<br>> the
thought of living there gave me <br>the collywobbles. I don't know<br>>
close

by. We<br>> lost a BIG Pin Oak in our<br>> yard, hail, heavy rain and
winds. My iris<br>> were just beginning to bloom<br>> and my bridal
bouquet spirea was heavy<br>> with flowers...now they look<br>> pitiful.
Another storm is supposed to<br>> move in tonight. Only a true<br>>
gardener would lay awake at night<br>> praying for your gardens to
be<br>> spared...but you know, after waiting<br>> all winter long for
some color and<br>> life...it just hurts to watch<br>> your plants and
hort.net -- join the hort.net fund dri<br>> <br>>
http://www.excite.com<br>> The most personalized portal on the Web!<br>>

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com