Re: WEATHER!! Now tornados

I wonder sometimes! I'm always pulling up tree seedlings from that tree
and from nuts that the squirrels plant. When I try to let them live,
they die. If I ignore them, pull them out, mangle them, they grow like a
weed! Go figure!

And ever since I've been trying to nurture the bindweed to grow around
the doghouse, I end up having less and less of it each year. I think
I'll see if I can start a plot of nut grass. Maybe that will encourage
it not to grow around my yard!

Fran

james singer <jsinger@igc.org> wrote:
Fran, does this mean that next year at this time you will be living in
the midst of maple forest?

On Monday, April 26, 2004, at 05:24 PM, F M Ferrari wrote:

> ...it knocked off all the "whirly whig" things from my maple tree...

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
Zone 10

http://www.hort.net/funds/