Re: WEATHER!! Now tornados

In a message dated 4/27/2004 2:56:51 PM Central Standard Time,
mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com writes:
Still have the scars from the last time I
tried to get the two cats down there while the tornado whistles are going
off full blast.
Sounds like my experience with sitting in the closet for two hours with 7
cats and the dog while tornadoes were going by on either side of town!  That was
an experience I don't want to repeat.  I have this new weather radio (there
are no sirens in our county), and the alarm goes off every time any news comes
out of the Memphis weather bureau or the storm center in Norman, OK.  That
covers everything from Oklahoma to Northern Arkansas and the Missouri bootheel to
extreme northwest TN and me.  What a life!

zem
zone 7
West TN