From:  [mailto: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 20:10:18 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] WEATHER!! Now tornados

Wow. I must be a light sleeper. But if you heard the "tornado noise", I
Original Message -----<br>From: Zemuly@aol.com<br>Sent: 4/28/2004
6:19:57 PM<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] WEATHER!!
Now tornados<br><br>> In a message dated 4/28/2004 5:48:21 PM Central
Standard Time, <br>> gardenqueen@academicplanet.com writes:<br>> The
thunder, hail and wind wake you up, believe me.<br>> Unfortunately, Pam,
nothing wakes me up. Last summer when we had straight <br>> line winds
in excess of 60 mph I slept right through it. The only things that <br>>
wake me up are the weather alert, the alarm clock, and the beeping of
the <br>> battery back-up on my computer. I guess living with so many
cats (12) and the dog <br>> for so long has enured me to

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com