From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 22:14:00 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] WEATHER!! Now tornados

In a message dated 4/28/04 11:35:09 PM, mhobertm@excite.com
writes:<br><br><< Our sirens are a county wide system,<br>which means
that if a tornado is sighted anywhere within the entire<br>county, all
sirens in all communities go off. >><br><br>Melody, our sirens are just
for our community of Johnston however Urbandale <br>is very close. Close
enough that we can hear their sirens also. These sirens <br>are tested
the first Sat of each month at 1 pm or maybe it is 12 pm. Fire
by radio. <br>The weather doppler is within Johnston city limits.<br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com