Re: Totally OT - but you gotta see this

Funny. I got the file from a friend in LA yesterday or the day before.

And, none left behind. Only the first one was a church wedding with gown. Other two have been civil ceremonies conducted by traffic judges between sentencing drunk drivers. During the last one, it was chilly and we were wearing sweats.