Re: One less mystery

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] One less mystery
  • From: james singer islandjim1@verizon.net
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 08:19:58 -0500

Not yet. It escaped the trap last night. But tore up more stuff. Grrrrr

On Mar 31, 2005, at 9:32 PM, Donna wrote:

So is the raccoon in the next county or worse by now? I would just put
something unstable by the potted plants. The raccoons around here require
sure footed ground, or they leave. They definitely don't like my rocks that
wobble.

Donna

Well, it's definitely a raccoon. I saw it this AM. When Beans got me up
[4 AM], I turned on the back patio light before letting her out and
there was a raccoon--digging in one of the pots we just re-potted. When
I opened the door, Beans ran out and it ran off. It wasn't very big,
about twice Beans size, but she's a small cat.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10