From: Donna [mailto: gossiper@sbcglobal.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 05:49:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [CHAT] ok- Iowa folks...

I would love to do lunch, but there will not be any<br>time for anything
it is up in the air as to who is going, me<br>or the owner. Got my
&lt;mhobertm@excite.com&gt; wrote:<br>&gt; Donna: I live less than an
hour and a half from<br>&gt; Waterloo...straight<br>&gt; south on
380/218 from Waterloo to Hills, IA...(they<br>&gt; are the same<br>&gt;
highway, just 380 north of I-80 and 218 south of<br>&gt; I-80) so if you
find<br>&gt; yourself with any free time if you decide to do the<br>&gt;
trip, give me a<br>&gt; holler. I'll be around. If you want to email me
off<br>&gt; list, I'd be happy<br>&gt; to give you my number. We could
always meet<br>&gt; somewhere along your trip,<br>&gt; if I assume you
are taking I-80, we'll be within 10<br>&gt; miles of one another<br>&gt;
as you pass by the Iowa City area...lunch maybe?<br>&gt; <br>&gt;
&amp; Religious Education<br>&gt; St. Joseph's Parish, Hills, IA<br>&gt;
04/01, Donna &lt; gossiper@sbcglobal.net &gt;<br>&gt; wrote:<br>&gt;
From: Donna [mailto: gossiper@sbcglobal.net]<br>&gt; To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>&gt; Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 03:48:42 -0800
(PST)<br>&gt; Subject: RE: [CHAT] ok- Iowa folks...<br>&gt;
tex

t UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>