Re: Fatma's reading room

Ms Fatma is the significant other here on the plantation, Chris.

Today was an ideal day to loll in the hammock--82 degrees with a soft breeze. Ms Fatma, however, chose to take a brigade of visiting firepersons to Marie Selby Botanical Gardens. I got to stay home, plant stuff, and repair raccoon damage.