To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 2:27 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Hydrangeas

Any one out there growing these beauties? I picked up a gorgeous mophead
variety called Brestenburg and I'm wondering if they do well in containers.
I don't have a yard (they are a bit rare here in NYC!) but I do have a nice
sunny balcony. Here's a pic:

http://home.att.net/~sue.nyc/hydrangea1.jpg

Sue