Re: rats & birdseed

My birds do miss some, and I always end up with sunflowers every year,
which of course is fine. I think I'm going to go to the Feed and Seed store
tomorrow and see if I can find the shelled though. The seed hulls do make a
mess and you're right about the chemical thing. I've got large bare patches
of ground (covered with sunflower seed hulls) in several places.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC