Re: Fw: Alan Bloom Dies Aged 98

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fw: Alan Bloom Dies Aged 98
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 10:52:10 -0600

Have you ever seen the ads BOB run?  People who want to introduce a new
cultivar would have a lot of hurdles to overcome to introduce a new find, so
BOB offers to do it for you.  Of course, they must take a huge chunk of the
rights and royalties, but I'd think your plant would have a better chance.
Anyone here ever try that?

Kitty