RE: Rain

You might as well rest and get over it... John has had it for three weeks-
me for two... although we are both better, still coughing and sneezing. Of
course until a few days ago, I kept pushing myself, so that didn't help.
Once I rested it got better.

Warm salt water up your nose... yes it is gross, but it works :)

Donna