Re: Fw: Alan Bloom Dies Aged 98

> My those are interesting Chris.  I wonder about variegations reverting
> though.  Has that Vinca continued to carry it?  I see green around it.
> That's pretty neat on the blackberry lily.  Mine have always been single.

The Vinca continues to produce variegated shoots.  I've since divided it
and have three plants in various places throughout my garden -- it originally
appeared in the middle of a path and wasn't very vigorous there.

I'm not quite sure what to do with it.  I think it's interesting, but I'm
not sure if it's interesting/unique enough for the market.  I find the
pointed leaf tips curious, though.

Although all of these mutations makes me wonder what's in our water supply.
Or maybe I'm gardening on top of an radioactive waste dump!  :)