RE: Well, today...

Kitty, Kitty, Kitty---

You need to go back to bed and get some rest.... your cold will never get
better at this rate!

Libby,
I can relate to moving furniture. We just finished painting the frt room,
dinning room, kitchen and hallway (they all connect, do one, do it all). I
still have to put those rooms back together, but that will be another day.
Today I am going to attempt to get the pond going..... as soon as I finish
my coffee :)

Donna
Who is still in her pj's...