RE: Fw: Alan Bloom Dies Aged 98

You will never know if it is interesting/unique enough till you try to
market it.... as long as you can consistently propagate it, I would try...
Of course some big company would offer you a small token for it, but maybe
you could at least get it named after you- (lindsey's vinca?) - although I
think there is a similar variegated form out there already, since for some
reason it looks familiar?

Now with your lily... if it is hit or miss yearly, then I guess that one
would be just a collectors special edition in the lindsey gardens... :)

Congrats on having specialty plants appearing in your yard... some of us are
not that lucky, I tend to be happy if the original just comes back :-)

Ps here you can go to the county office and find the entire history of the
land you own. I did that before building this home, just to ensure it was
not a graveyard or garbage dump prior to the farm land it was...