Re: Well, today...

Here here! I got "most" of the grout for my new bathroom floor in.- initially this sounds like a good thing, but the "most" part is the problem. When I ordered it (special order) I thought I'd need a full size and a mini to do the floor. The guy at the tile store reassumed me that the full size would be plenty. Well...guess what, I should learn to follow my own instincts. I got he whole floor, except for a 8x11 in section done. RATS! It's not the end of the world or anything, but I really wanted to finish this part- now I have to go back, order more, wait 5 days for it to come in, and then finish it next weekend. What a pain! I will say that the parts I did get done look great. So, at least I'm happy with the outcome. Anyway, I decided to ditch the other items on my list (cabinet building and stain/varnish door). Just hanging out with sore shoulder muscles, wishing I married a massues. I did get my taxes done last night at least.

Theresa

james singer wrote:

was a bummer. Even the crossword puzzle was stupid. First rain, then wind as the front marched [apriled?] through. Had three or four things on the calendar and didn't get to any of them. Only thing I managed to get done was an initial set up of the computer in the garage [an old PC] to track garden chores--such as seed starting, germination records, transplanting records, fertilization records, and such.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10