Re: Fatma's reading room

Well- hate to dissappoint you, but I didn't get to the Flower farm
yesterday-  my friend decided she needed to stay home and make sure the
lousy painters at her house finished the job.  So, I went hunting for a
new shower curtain (did not find one) and did my taxes.  How thrilling!
I did not polyurethane the door or put the cabinet together- not much
point in hurrying with it, since I ran out of grout and didn't get the
floor done either! So, instead I am sitting on the couch and don't plan
to do anything else today.  So much for my excess energy...

Theresa