RE: native plants

Well the news is, I didn't go. Knowing me, I would be bringing every piece
of furniture in that house back claiming if I refinished it--yada yada-

Also the person who now owns this was concerned that I would hurt myself,
since he fears the floors may give out or who know what would bite me while
there. (He actually lives in Vegas, but is here living with me for a couple
of months, does that every spring and fall) This is the reason he is
demolishing the house, so no one gets hurt on his property after trying to
get some liability insurance on the entire place.

The good news is -- he called the bulldozer guy and is only having a
driveway re-scrapped (? Make it accessible again) and flatten the house into
itself. So the plants will still be there for me to take later. At least
then I will be able to figure out what they are and if I want them.

And Jim, I wouldn't want the common natives, but that area used to have lady
slippers and some other interesting stuff... and that is what I would go
after! :) My friend remembers his mother-in-law as someone with fresh
veggies all the time, so I am hoping she was also a flower gardener too...

Donna