Re: Well, today...

In a message dated 4/3/05 8:40:46 AM, genebush@otherside.com writes:

<<  I gave a slide presentation and

lecture at the garden center on Hellebores and Garden Companions. >>

Gene, I attd a garden symposium Sat. which was cosponsored by a local nursery
& a MG group of a neighboring county.  The speaker was Stephani Cohen,
Director of the Landscape Arboretum at Temple University & teaches Herbaceous plants
& perennial design at Temple.  She spoke on 'Cutting Edge Perennials No
Bandages Required' & Designing the Perennial Border.
    The Evaluation Form ask for suggestions of future speakers (this is an
annual event) and I suggested Gene Bush.  Surely one of the local events will
get you here!
    We rcd a free copy of a new magazine 'Midwest Gardening' which is
designated for the heartland  including Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan,
Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio & Wisconsin.  Their mission is 'to find the best way
to grow the best plants in the best part of the country'.  I was surprised to
see Kentucky included.  The mag is published bi-monthly by Midwest Gardening,
Cedar Lake, Indiana.
See  www.midwestgardeningmag.com
I haven't had time to read or evaluate yet.
    Ceres