RE: Well, today...

Not all Ortho books are written by their staff. Greg and Sue definitely
wrote this one. (Ortho's All About Water Gardening (Ortho's All About
Gardening Series) by Ortho Books ) Sorry, I realize they didn't publish any
of his books, just meant he has been writing about a book a year lately. I
can't remember who published his water gardening encyclopedia he did last

Chicagoland Gardening is based on zone 5 plants. I enjoy reading about
plants I can actually grow!