Re: Supper

We have two tomato plants [not counting about 20 wild tomatoes]--one is a "Better Boy"; the other is a "Better Bush." We chose them because they were the only two varieties available at HD on the day we decided to plant them. The "Better Boy" is the better of the two. It has, thus far, produced 20 or so fruits and shows no sign of letting up. The "Better Bush" has produced about five fruits and seems to be developing some reluctance to producing many more. It currently has three or four green fruits and when these ripen, I think I'll rip it out and replace it with whatever HD has at that time. I'd like to replace it with a "Roma." But whatever we end up with, they will all quit flowering when the nights warm up in late May or June, but may produce a second crop in the fall [the wild ones do, so maybe the tame ones will too].