Re: Well, today.../ Speakers

Hello Ceres,
thank you for the thought on suggesting my name as a future speaker. One never knows where note such as yours will lead. I have not heard Stephani speak as of yet. Believe she is big in the Perennial Plant Assoc speaker list. I do see her writing pop up here and there.
I will be outside of Flint, MI this coming Saturday at a local nursery called Wojo's Greenhouse & Nursery. Giving a presentation called "Gardening By Design & By Accident". If anyone is up in that neck of the wood come say hello.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Gene, I attd a garden symposium Sat. which was cosponsored by a local nursery
& a MG group of a neighboring county. The speaker was Stephani Cohen,
Director of the Landscape Arboretum at Temple University & teaches Herbaceous plants
& perennial design at Temple. She spoke on 'Cutting Edge Perennials No
Bandages Required' & Designing the Perennial Border.
The Evaluation Form ask for suggestions of future speakers (this is an
annual event) and I suggested Gene Bush. Surely one of the local events will
get you here!