Re: rats & birdseed

Also, without the shells, you don't have the loss of grass under the feeder.
Cathy
On Wednesday, March 30, 2005, at 10:27 PM, Theresa wrote:

It does cost more, but then, you aren't paying for shells which just get
wasted anyway. So, not too sure one way is really any more than the
other. I switched to the shelled sunflower chips for the exact same
reason. I haven't had a rat since- but can't guarantee that this is the
reason why. Either way, it makes way less mess in my garden.

Theresa

A A HODGES wrote:

LOL! Beaufort's idea of high end shopping is Wal-Mart.....
although I supposed I could go to the Feed and Seed and see if they have
it. Just don't know if I can afford it. It is very much more than
non-shelled?

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC