RE: Supper

Oh man- are you eating that moldy cheese/mushroom stuff again! :)

BTW Chris... now that you showed us the lovely deck, we seen pictures of the
gardens on hort.net galleries, you are a great cook (although some stuff is
strange), that we are ALL going to have to come by and check it out first
hand... hum, Jim can get the bus going and pick us all up on the way....
picnic at Lindsey's! :)

Ducking and running fast......real fast.....