OK, I need some ideas gardening friends. I have recently become a
volunteer/member of the Blue Ridge Boxer Rescue group serving North and
South Carolina. As all rescues, we are desperate for money. Can you all
give me some good fundraising ideas, including things to sell, (I'm
working on plants already), places or organizations I could solicit for
donations, grants, etc. I'm checking online, and talking to people but I
thought I'd ask the most knowledgeable bunch I know!

ANY ideas, advice, etc would be greatly appreciated. Vet bills run into
the thousands as almost all of these dogs either have heartworms, mange,
or have been abused and are injured. Those that are beyond help are
euthanized, but others have to have shots, be spayed/neutered. Anyway,
you get the picture.

There is a big event on April 30 in Charlotte, NC that I'm planning to
attend and would like to have something to take to sell! I can bake
cookies of course (God help me) but would prefer something a little more

Feel free to email me privately so I don't jam up the list.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC