Re: Supper

> How on earth do any of you have the capacity to even think of all this
> yummy stuff to eat, much less the energy to cook it?  Here I'm trying to
> think of something to eat, it is 7pm, and frozen waffles are about as
> good as it might get.  I need to win the lottery to hire a chef!

It's actually not that difficult...  The trick is to plan ahead, but I
rarely spend more than half an hour cooking.  Usually it's more like
ten minutes...

I've dreamed of opening a combination restaurant/nursery for a *long*
time.  Actually, I was more interested in a bakery/pastry shop with a
nursery, but ventures like that took money that I just didn't have.

So now I just dabble on my own.  :)

Anyone else out there fancy themselves to be an amateur chef?

Chris