Re: Supper

> Hey, I'm always available, hmmmm that didn't come out quite right.

Sounded good to me!  ;)

> And I still have my own winter
> weight to deal with. What IS that all about anyway? Is that a left over
> survival mechanism thing or do we just stuff our faces more in winter? It's
> too hot to eat here in mid-summer. Lots of nights I have watermelon for
> dinner. Wish I had room to grow my own.

I'm not sure what it is.  Seems around October I start craving things that
I went without for a while and I just keep shoveling it in.  Of course,
this past year it was on the heels of a really bad breakup and I needed
my comfort food, so I overdid it more than usual.  :(

> But Chris, NO Chick Peas! As much of legume lover that I am, for some
> reason those things make me go ewwwww!

You're just not preparing them right!  Do you like hummus?

Chris (who probably shared more than he should have, but hey, we're all