Re: Supper

Hey Pam..your cooking isn't bad. Not at all...and truth be told...if it
were just ME to cook for I would hardly EVER be in the kitchen. For
true. I like to eat good food, but I don't like to stand in the kitchen
forever fixing it either. My day would consist of Carnation Instant
Breakfast or yogurt, sandwich or salad for lunch....nachos and WINE for
dinner! LOL My cooking is most definitely a labor of love because I want
my family to eat right, which in turn insures that I eat right. I'm one
of those who "forgets to eat" and I'll just about pass out from low
blood sugar before I realize I haven't eaten that day. Makes my husband
crazy.

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
Mercy - I don't even eat dinner. I'm out in the garden. Cheerios for
breakfast, a sandwich for lunch and that's it. Closest I get to
cooking are my Saturday morning omelets which I love. They aren't too
bad for a non-cook. Jesse even had one on one of her visits and she
didn't gag or anything - LOL. Of course she's far too polite to say
- gee Pam, this is really terrible!!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX