Re: Supper

If you have any more seeds, I would welcome some! What is the habit of the plant? Does it sprawl all over the place? Or is it more restrained?
On Monday, April 4, 2005, at 09:52 AM, Theresa wrote:

And the wild ones are quite tasty (thanks Jim for the seeds a couple years ago!)

james singer wrote:

Wild ones are about the size of a large blueberry. They grow in clusters of seven or eight that ripen at the same time, so we pick them by the cluster. We eat them in salads and an uncooked pasta sauce. The flavor is the best. And I guess they have escaped. They are so common in south Florida that some people think they're native, but they're not; they're native to Mexico and central America. Mrs Mockingbird keeps us supplied with plants, not always in the best location, but they transplant easily.