Re: Supper/Today in the Midwest

someone also gave me this a few years ago. It really
is not in a great spot, so it really hasn't taken off
here. But the season is a lot shorter here than by you
Pam. Mine is tall and weepy-- long canes that sway in
the wind. Weird it never really attached itself to my
fence, and of course, I never get out there early
enough to stuff a few canes thru it either :(...

Speaking of plants Pam... hows your weather? Looks
like some of the hardy geraniums are coming to life
here. Can I still send you some, or is it too late?

Donna