From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Cathy Carpenter
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 8:29 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Supper

  I have started 'San Marzano', a pear tomato that is meant for
sauce/canning. Have never tried it, but I wanted something different
(and hopefully tastier than the Roma plants I can buy locally. Am also
trying (with trepidation) 'Oxheart' an heirloom. (Hoping it does not
succumb to a dread disease....)