Re: Supper and tomatos

Hmmm- the margartias do sound good.  The champagne was Domaine Carneros
by Tattinger.  My tomatos are also in, I always get Dona, Suncherry, and
Brandywine, and then try a couple new varieties each year.  This year I
added, Floramerica, Sugary, and Black Pineapple.  All are growing nicely
and I need to get the red plastic under them soon!

Theresa