Re: RaccoonNow Ewwww

Isn't that a Pennsylvania Dutch treat? My dad liked it, and he was from New Jersey.
Cathy
On Monday, April 4, 2005, at 07:44 PM, A A HODGES wrote:

Ewwwww! Being about as southern as you can get, I am familiar with many
concoctions that make me shudder. One of them being scrambled eggs and pigs
brains. My Great Aunt (pronounced Ant) Sybil (shortened to Ant Syb) used to
eat that. I wonder if that's one reason she's lived to be 95. Also, she
never married. Hmmmm maybe that's the reason. ;-)

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC