RE: OT-Fundraising

No good ideas, but the greyhounds around here get a free booth at our pond
expo. They have a few dogs there and a bucket for donations. Claim they make
a lot more there then at the pet stores.

They also sell these really cool collars and matching leash's for dogs.
Don't know how to explain them, they are made of material, very strong,
kinda like a choker chain but these don't hurt the dog.... Only kind I now
use for my dog when she actually has one on.... Anyways, they sell a ton of
these and they are not cheap.

OF course my native plant group does the yearly plant sale (which is next
weekend) and we now also have a white elephant sale at the same time. We
restrict it to gardening items, but the nature center also has a few rummage
sales of donated items yearly.

Sorry, no great ideas here....

Donna