RE: Booze (was Raccoon/oysters)

Make that a bottle of vodka, a bottle of dark rum, and a bottle of

OK, we are seriously getting off topic but since it's Chris's list I guess
we're OK. LOL!

VERY COOL wime rack. (Wime?) I haven't had a drop tonight. I'm trying to
finish a paper. Advanced Nursery Management is killing me!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC