RE: things that make you crazy....

I am in Illinois.... but not near Springfield. Should have flown into Midway
and drove to Springfield, then you would have to pass my house! <just
kidding>.... Actually you will be about 3 hours from me.... Wish I knew
Springfield area better... maybe we could have met somewhere...

OMG, Chris lives right between where you will be and where I am... Oh Chris,
you know I was just joking before, but now..... UT OH! :)

Donna
Glad you got your paper done!