Re: things that make you crazy....

COFFEE KICKED IN...just as I hit the "send" button....FWIW - For What it's Worth.  Right.  Gawd I'm dense.  LOL.

Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
well the area I was working today is known for those
type of folks... Sure there are a lot of great folks
there too, but they would have picked up the decorated
cake for Brian's fourth birthday! (really bothers me
if I am right and this kid is without a cake! And
knowing Rob if the kids mother came in straight and
couldn't afford it, he would have given her the cake!)

But you do have a point about how carefree folks are
with appointments and such. We no longer take
appointments for our repair shop... first come, first
serve.

FWIW, yes, the bakery gives us treats, but I am sure
we are not the reciepients of all give aways. Most of
us go there for coffee in the morning and maybe a
roll. Rob also makes pizza's (nope, not for sale) and
treats us to lunch. We keep telling him he should
expand and do pizza for lunch/dinner, but nope....

Donna

--- Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center