New orchids

Came home with a new orchid from Lowe's today. It is a Vanda 'Blue
something or other' the tag isn't clear, but it looks like the one I
wanted from ebay that was $100

This one was $50, can't believe I paid that, but it's gorgeous, and
HUGE. It's got blue/purple flowers veined with white (more blue than
white) and a solid center.

The Lady Slipper I bought last week is a 'Fang Pacific.' So dark purple it's almost black. Donna had asked me which one it was.

They're both stunning and I'm so excited to have them! Made it home from
Dad and Marguerite's just fine. I did crack the liquor bottle last
night, but didn't get wasted, I was joking about that, however
Marguerite drank a whole bottle of wine and did get wasted.......She's
one of those, "I looooouuuuuve you' drunkards. LOL! First time I've seen
her do that. She paid for it this morning and said 'WHAT was I thinking?

Took some picture of my Tung oil tree in bloom today. I'll get them posted soon. Very pretty.
Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful and sunny here. Maybe I'll get some
sun and some things planted. Have to move very slow. My back has been
out for a week and screams at me if I move too fast. Got an appointment
with a neurologist on the 19th to see about disk replacement surgery. L4
and L5 are shot.

Some have said I'm too young for surgery but I say I'm too young to be
in this much pain all the time and not able to do anything! I can't even
put drops in my dogs ears without hurting. OY!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC