need your thoughts on some plants please.

One of my favorite nurseries (garden center) notified me of a few new plants
they are carrying this season.... (Nice when they call to let you know and
offer to hold any.. yeah, it a marketing sale, but I appreciate it!)

So who knows about these plants? (Kitty, since this was over the phone,
please correct my spelling!)

Echinacea purpurea 'doubledecker' This sure sounds like razzmatazz (or am I
confused again), 2-tiered, rose pink coneflower with short petals from the
top of the cone....anyways, I want one of these ! :)

He is also going to carry sunrise and sunset, but unless someone here talks
me into those... doubt they are for me.

He also has expanded the heuchera line to include 'lime Rickey',
'Marmalade', 'Obsidian', and heucherella 'Stoplight'. Duh... any of those
peak an interest? I think I have marmalade and stoplight already, but need
to check if they made it.

Also carrying Sanguisorba. I am not familiar with these at all! But has
obtuse, as well as officinalis 'Pink Tanna' and 'Tanna'

So gang... thoughts?

Donna