Re: need your thoughts on some plants please.

I was over at Emerisa Nursery in Santa Rosa late yesterday afternoon (went after Michelle's service- needed to walk around some before driving home) and noticed a new variety of Limerock coreopsis- it wasn't limerock ruby, but something else. The name of which now escapes me. I didn't get it- I actually do still have a Limerock ruby coming back from last year. And I really don't have room for anything else in my garden. But, I did get a new variety of salvia (miniata) that grows in shade!! And some various ground covers (thyme, sweet violets, and one other) to put around in the path in my garden wall. They did have Echinacea doubledecker- but I refrained- I think it is rather funny-looking. Kind of like cats with too many toes.

Theresa