To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 10:48 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Garden pics to share

Ohhhh- I don't know which geranium #43 is.  And #53 vine is pink jasmine
(/Jasminum
<http://www.desert-tropicals.com/Plants/Oleaceae/Jasminum.html>
polyanthum/).  My roses are a bit early this year and they have been
wonderful!  The last 4 years of green sand have really made a
difference.  The blooms are huge this year. My sombruiel is a couple of
years old now- got it from High Country Roses and all of theirs are
own-root.  I've had very nice results from thier roses.
Thanks for the complements.  Where is your sister located?

Theresa

pdickson wrote:

Wow... those are beautiful.
What is the geranium in #43?  and #53 the vine is gorgeous!
We are getting ready to leave on our CA trip...and you are in the
Sacramento area?  My sister lives a little south of you.  I hope I am
not going to miss any of her roses.   Your roses look so beautiful.  I
just planted the sombruiel this year.  I hope it does as well as your
has!
thanks for sharing,
Tricia
zone 6b