Re: Booze (was Raccoon/oysters)

> HEY!!! Now I know how to utilize that space under my stairs!!!!! Far
> out. Well...some day...when kids are grown and gone and I'm not nickled
> and dimed by them...I'll get around to building a nice wine rack. NICE
> work Chris. Really.

Thanks!  There's more detail at

   http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/winerack/

if you want to see more about how it's made.  If you're really serious, I
can send you the measurements and stuff.

It wasn't too expensive to build.  The materials were about $100 for both
the wine rack and the liquor shelf.  But I did need to use a table saw and
nailgun, so if you don't have those yet I'd highly recommend borrowing them
for this project!

Chris