Re: all toooooo fast.

> Yeah, this seems to be the time of year when time, itself,
> collapses--even down here. Like daylight hours, To Do lists get longer
> and longer. I'm almost afraid to go outside--every time I do, I come
> back in and add a half dozen chores to the list. I may be putting my
> calendar-scheduler program into overload.

My problem is that I go outside to do something, see something else that
needs to be done, and then spend the whole day doing it.  :(

When you all come down for that deck party I'll be sure to leave the to-do
list on the table!

Chris (who thinks Jim should do the same with visitors to Ms. Fatma's reading